web analytics

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thank Goodness The Sun Is Shining

It is one of  "those" days and I am not liking that I do not have a healthy car at my disposal. It is sitting at the end of the driveway ready to be jump started in the morning and taken to the mechanic. It is something like five days that I have been "held hostage". That is how it feels.

For quite some time my car has not been maintained on the inside the way I like to keep it. That is partly because my car was not used as much and it just wasn't on the top of my priority list. And, there were a lot of things that just didn't get done!

So, yesterday I cleaned the inside from "top to bottom". You know - under the seats and all the nooks and crannies. I didn't find any long lost valuables! But then, I wasn't missing any, either. Actually, didn't find much other than dust, dirt, leaves and dog hair. Oh, I guess there was one business card and a small packet of preservative for florist flowers that had slipped down between the seat and console. You know that space that can seem like it is in China? I really do try to keep my car in order. I do not like the sight of a car that looks like someone lives in it full time.

This morning I have managed to be out in the sunshine doing some garden work of pruning and general cleaning up. There is always so much more to do than what I am able to do at any given time. But, every bit helps. And, of course the sunshine is a great boost for me especially since I do have some issue with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Hope your day is Bright and Shiny.


Mary
  

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014