web analytics

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Really Like To Cook On A Rainy Day

May I present Herbs de Provence Vinegar Braised Chicken With Onions And Tomatoes.


I am not sure of the exact recipe because I used what I had in the cupboard after reading several recipes. It was a lot of fun.
















It smells wonderful and tastes grand. Serving it the next day will help the flavors to meld. 

I will be serving it over Creamy Polenta because the pungent flavors of the sauce ask for a substantial base. And, the yellow color of polenta should look very nice with the red sauce. I hope it will be a nice presentation for dinner guests.


I love having the little Spice Shop only a block away. Their product is always fresh and small portions can be purchased.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014