web analytics

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Am So Happy To Be In The Garden

While doing some garden watering and maintenance this morning I noticed the garden has started to awaken  following the sleepy months. Camellias, tulips, forsythia and phlox have started to show a little color. Actually, the forsythia is looking fabulous. I love the bright yellow. It is always a joyous time when the garden starts to come alive. I am so happy to have time to work at getting the garden looking nice. It has been neglected far too long.  One thing it really needs is fertilizer. I can't remember the last time I was able to fertilize.


The biggest challenge is going to be getting the weeds under control.  It is going to take a lot of hand weeding. I'll just do the best I can. And, I'll be sure to enjoy the process.

It is to soon to take the camera out to the garden! Be assured, I will take pictures when it is time.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014