web analytics

Friday, March 21, 2014

Lunch For One And Bright Colors

Something a little different for today. When I came in from the garden I went straight for the refrigerator for the Braunschweiger and Swiss Cheese that I bought yesterday. Recently, a friend prepared a similar sandwich for me and I have been craving another one something bad. I put this together so fast along with Dutch Crust French Bread, Lettuce, Mayonnaise and Grey Poupon Mustard and my lunch was made! Next time I will add some sliced red onion. I think that is a nice addition. Oh, I also had a banana and a small glass of white wine for lunch.  


                                            It tasted really good!


Love these Bright Colors.




I have had a Very Nice Day and I am feeling Very Healthy. It is Wonderful.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014