web analytics

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stress Meter Update And Good Stuff

Well, it is up and down but mostly down. So, that is very very good. The meter is actually mostly down except when I am pestered or bothered by a person I want to totally avoid. I will no longer expose myself to abuse in any manner or shape. He continues to "pop up" in places where I am (Saturday & Yesterday) and tries to engage my attention. It just ain't going to happen. I am totally not interested in a "Wildebeest in Sheep's Clothing". I don't intend to defame the wildebeest. Just trying to make a point. OK, I have spoken. Now, on to good stuff.

My energy level is high. For the last two days I have been able to thoroughly wash and wax (by hand) my car. It is not garaged so it was an extreme mess. It is a huge task, but my next goal is to start to clean the garage. For the past four years I have been told to "just get a dump truck and it will be empty in no time". Sensitivity and helpfulness, right? How 'bout just plain lazy! I take pride in maintaining my home, possessions and myself in decent order. However, my family and friends are my first priority in my life.

I had a Wonderful Weekend with lots of fun and sunshine along with love, love and more love from so many friends in my little community. Friends are so happy that I am "free after four years".  I am so blessed.

And, I am so excited with anticipation of  having family around me at Easter Time!

Mary

p.s. I will get past my current questionable attitude as soon as possible. I know it isn't "very pretty".  

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong and focus on what is needed to maintain your physical and mental health my dear Mary. Good luck with cleaning out the garage. It sounds like a big undertaking! And by the way, how stinkin' cute is that great grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014