web analytics

Monday, March 15, 2010

It Is In The Mail

What a relief to have this in the mail! The finished afghan is large, measuring approximately 50 x 64 inches. It is quite heavy because it is knit with two strands of Bernat Berella "4" acrylic yarn that is labeled "the Afghan Yarn".  The afghan is machine washable and dryable. And, that will be nice for an eighteen year old who will be off to college before long. How about a little grandma pride? She has a 4.+ grade point average. I say + because I am not sure if it is 4.2 or 4.3 GPA at this time. I think her GPA is very impressive, especially since she has grown up in a very challenging home environment. 



I added a little label that I had in my sewing basket. It looks so cute on the afghan.





I had a fabulous weekend with My Special Man. The social calender was packed with activities.  And, can you believe it?  The weekend ended with Him preparing a Lobster Tail Dinner for me! ! !  Simply wonderful.

The weather was great with bright sun all weekend long.

I am wishing you a Very Happy Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014