web analytics

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Clothes Alterations

I really dislike altering my clothing. But, I don't have much choice in the matter because even when I purchase clothes in petite sizes I still have to shorten the length of dresses and pants. There was a time in my life when I made all of my clothes. So, it isn't that I don't know how to do alterations. It is just that I don't want to do it anymore.

Since my personal life is changing dramatically, I have purchased a few new things. It never feels like I am getting something new when I have to sit down at the sewing machine and work on them first before I can wear them. I think their is a possibility that I will be looking for a seamstress in my area that can give me a little help.


I would much rather spend my time at the sewing machine making a quilt! Remember, I just purchased that beautiful Poppies Collection fabric for a wall hanging.




With such big changes in my life I am having a challenge in finding time to do the things that need to be done at home, especially in the garden at this time of year. I am having a fabulous time and would not change it for anything, but none the less,  I feel like I am always behind with many of the things I did on a regular basis.

Believe me, life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014