web analytics

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy - Busy Day

This is another very busy day starting with walking with a neighbor friend to the Bakery on Main Street for coffee and some kind of bakery goodie and chit-chat. Then back home to meet with a yards person to help with the huge job of cleaning the garden that is in need of racking of all the leaves and debris from the winter storms. A three-yard refuse dumpster was delivered yesterday for disposal of the yard waste. As soon as I have the yards person "squared-away", I am off to the dentist for a scheduled appointment. Then, I'll check back at home to check out the progress before heading down the hill to my Charity Knitting Group (aka, Knitters and Hookers). And, most likely I will be having dinner with My Special Man. I am so busy and so happy.

I hope your day has a little time for relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014