web analytics

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It Is Finished - It Is Midnight

I have finished the Lavender Afghan for my Granddaughter. It has been laundered in some nice gentle soap and dried in the dryer.  It is lovely, if I say so myself.  It is almost midnight. But, trust me I have not been working on it all day. Actually, I have been out 'n about with My Special Man most of the day having much fun and a fabulous dinner. If tomorrow is sunny, I will take photos of the finished afghan to post on this blog soon. I am planning on mailing the afghan on Monday so she will have it on her Birthday, March 19.  

Hope you have had a Great day. We had sunshine today. It was wonderful especially since we had rain yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014