web analytics

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Forget The Rain Umbrella - IT IS SNOWING

I thought it was going to rain, maybe. But, not snow!  What a surprise to wake up to brightness reflecting into my bedroom window from the white pristine snow! It is so very beautiful. However, it does not thrill me at this time of year like it does in the winter. After all, this is Spring. My garden is going to be very, very confused. And, of course, the weight of the snow has already caused many plants, especially the rose bushes to droop to the ground.


White on white is quite pretty. Don't you think?  Especially, when it is white snow on a white camellia.


I wonder how the flowers  in my garden are going to do with all the snow. Mother Nature has a way of challenging "us gardeners".  We may have plans for our garden by planting certain plants at special times of the year for special bloom time and Mother Nature has different plans and tries to teach us patience and flexibility.





It was just a couple days ago that I was talking to My Special Man about having an afternoon drink sitting at the garden table.  Who knew?

Yes, the white tulips are white before I expected them to be. I was posting about them yesterday. But, had no idea I would be posting a photo so soon, especially with snow instead of open blossoms.


Just look at those snow tipped lovlies!

Have a Great Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014