Another check-off on my To Do List.
This was challenging. A lot more challenging than the last time I worked in a tight space under a sink. My body is a tad bit more resistant to crawling far enough into a tight space to see what I have to do. Many times I will use a mirror to see, but then I have to orient myself to the reversed image.
Leakey faucet all fixed!
These water lines also had to be removed.
Success! However, I think I need to buy a larger crescent wrench.
It's all back together and no unwanted water anywhere. I know I have made this look very simple but I had a few more steps (like working with silicon, etc.) to put all of the parts of the faucet together.
Just another pretty picture of the hand painted sink.
I might as well show you how I painted the bathroom cabinets when I remodeled a few years ago. It is called a crackle finish. It turned out nice for a first attempt!
When I get the bathroom back in order and cleaned I will post a picture. I certainly do not get as much done in a day as I used to.
Someday I hope to get back to some crafting. Maybe, some crocheting or knitting with the cooler weather.
Hope you are warm and cozy on these cooler days.