web analytics

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love My Under Cabinet Light Fixtures

But, look what has happened. Firstly, when I turned on the coffee maker it would not work and I thought the coffee maker was broken which did not make me very happy since it is relatively new. However, the light on the fixture was working. For the past two days I have heard a sound (that I didn't like) when I turned the coffee maker on.


After determining that the coffee maker was not the problem (I plugged it into another outlet) and came to realize it was something different.


In my typical fashion, I started taking the light fixture apart. And, that is when I found the burned wires. At that time, I thought "This is the time to turn the power off". And, I will - when I decide to move forward and fix the "darn thing". Lately, I have to "be in the mood" before I tackle this kind of a problem. It falls into the same category as the computer repair!


So, that is where I am with this problem. And, I hope within a few days it will be put back together and work and look like new.

GOOD NEWS - GOOD NEWS!  Lily is showing signs of improved health, even though during the night she felt like she had a fever! She is not totally back to her usual happy, playful health, but I trust she will get there soon, maybe tomorrow. Thank you for your concern and good wishes. See - - - it alway helps!

Hug your pets today - - - and everyday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014