web analytics

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Computing

I did it ~ I did it!

Computing

I am so happy with my efforts in fixing the issues I have been troubled with on my Blog. The right sidebar no longer has big spaces between the elements. The issue seems to have been the use of "text widgets".  I am certainly no expert on these matters so that is all I will say.

And, then somehow I remedied the issue with the photo links on the sidebars not opening. All I'll say is that it had something to do with "robot.txt." which can disallow some processes.

NOW, I hope I can fix some issues with my Laptop that have rendered it almost useless! But, that will have to wait for another day. I can only take so much of this tedious stuff and then I must walk away from it!

Wishing you a Day Free Of Computer Problems. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014