web analytics

Monday, February 27, 2012

I Have A Sick Doggie

And, it worries me. Lily is "my everything". She didn't want to get our of bed this morning. I went in to talk with her frequently and she did not want to move. At 11 AM I picked her up and she was very lethargic and gave a little whimper and was quivering a little bit. I checked her hips and legs for pain issues and everything checked out OK. I took her outside and she "piddled" without problems. She walked very very slowly and just stood and didn't want to move anymore. I put her on the sofa and I will be watching her carefully. This is so out of character for Lily. Generally, she is full of energy!

Let's hope it is just an upset tummy and nothing more. It is now 5 PM and she is still about the same. Please send happy get well wishes to my sweetie. Hopefully, she will be her "old self" in the morning!


1 comment:

  1. I am sending some positive, healing, healthy thoughts to Lily. Let us know how she is in the morning. It is always so heart wretching when our furry friends cannot communicate what is making them feel ill.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014