web analytics

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fear Not


So, so many changes in my life. When I saw this charming little picture in blogland it really struck me in a way that it never would have in the years past. It is so great to have freedom to maintain my home and myself as well as come and go as I wish without constant questions!  However, I will always welcome healthy attention and sharing. 

I am feeling so good even though there is a long list of projects that need attention. And, that list includes repairing the kitchen sink reverse-osmosis water filtration system. Annoyingly, it hasn't been working for the past two years.

The front and back door need to be painted because Lily tends to scratch when she wants to come in. Because I did not start her with the pet door when she was very young she has a big aversion to it. One reason may be that it is spring-loaded. However, I recently removed the spring mechanism but it hasn't changed her behavior. I guess this shows how important "early training" can be!

With this cold weather that we are having at the present, I am constantly reminded that the weather stripping/insulation on the doors need to be installed. However, I would like to paint the door frames and doors before putting the weather stripping on. The weather prediction includes snow.

Those seem to be the most urgent tasks. And, of course, the under-cabinet kitchen fixture takes priority.

And, then there are the fun projects (sewing, knitting, crocheting, thrifting, home decor, crafting, cooking and baking) that I am eager to pursue again on a regular basis.

LILY UPDATE: She has resumed her Happy-Healthy behavior and personality. We are blessed.

Take Good Care of Yourself and Others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014