web analytics

Thursday, March 01, 2012

If Nothing Ever Changed There'd Be No Butterflies

I see the Butterflies. And, what a good feeling. I have started to "re-enter society" and WOW! The love I have received is making me feel breathless.


My stomach issues are healing and my body and mind have returned to a place of peacefulness and calm. I have been able to discontinue one of the medications that the Gastroenterologist prescribed. My healthy dietary regime has made a huge improvement in my overall health.

I am so happy to tell you that my epidural injections have continued to give me relief from the nerve pain (which is different from other pain) in my left leg. Occasionally, when I get up in the morning I feel some familiar unwanted sensations but it is minimal and soon disappears. It has been five weeks and what a difference it has made in my life. Along with all the other good changes in my life the absence of nerve pain is really "the frosting on the cake". I continue to experience periodic back pain but it is very tolerable.

I am continually assessing what I will do with my gardening when the season changes. Generally, I would be getting anxious to get out there and "get to work". It really isn't the work that excites me but the RESULT of my efforts. In addition, the WONDERFUL SUNSHINE has always been a magnet and eases Seasonal Affective Disorder. However, since the large diseased oak tree outside my living room window was removed I have felt profoundly better than in the past. The additional natural light in my house has been a great blessing. 

It is nice that I have documented my previous gardens with photos and I can revisit "my garden" any time I wish.
 
Watch Carefully ~~~ You may see some butterflies


1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you continue to feel better as time goes on, and you are able to do some gardening, if not as much as you did previously.

    Your garden photos were lovely.

    Take care,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014