web analytics

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Melt In Your Mouth Delicious

I guess that title fits a lot of foods that we love. But, Baked Egg and Avocado really got my attention a few days ago. So, today was the day to make this high protein - healthy fat combo. Oh my, Oh my, it was so good. Of course, you could dress it up with cheese, bacon bits or whatever sounds good. But, I thoroughly enjoyed it plain with the salt and pepper and a slice of toast and a glass of orange juice . Omitting the addition of  yummy toppings will hold down the calorie count. And, it is so easy. Be sure and check out the link above to Cook Lisa Cook.


 It was so good. Oh, I already said that. Sorry. From what I have noticed, this little tasty morsel is circulating around blogland. If you like eggs and avocado, jump on the bandwagon. You won't be disappointed.

I am begining to think that I am making up for what may have been "cooking/baking withdrawal". Doesn't it appear that I am blogging a lot lately about food preparation? I have always enjoyed making different and new recipes.

Happy Eating and try to eat with a Friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014