web analytics

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Mindy Came To Play And Hookie Business

What a fun Saturday evening. Lily had a visitor and I had a "doggie sitting" job while the parents were out for the evening. The best descriptor for the evening would be PLAY, PLAY and some more PLAY.  Wow, would I ever like some of that energy and stamina. And - - - then they fell asleep. But - - - not for long! I am surprised I could get these photos because these two little girls can move fast.



Since I am way overdue to enjoy some "hookie business", it was time to retrieve my Stripey Blanket from the deep recesses of my craft room and "get to hookin"! Oh, was I ever feeling excited with all those bright colors draped across my lap just saying "hold me - hold me". So much joy in the fact that I was doing something again that I really enjoy and that I have missed for way to0 long.





I am not caring much for the borders that I have already tried, so I am going to take a another look at these books for ideas.



And, after the border or intermittently while I do the border, I must start weaving in all the ends! As you know it is a rather mindless activity that can seem like it goes on forever. But perhaps, that is good for me at this time of decompression from the recent past super challenges. 

I hope you are having a Fabulous Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014