web analytics

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Fixed It - I Really Did

I can hardly believe it!


Remember the beginning of the month I Crashed my laptop computer. Well, my tenaciousness has saved me a whole lot of money. And, of course, that makes me happy and thankful. I left the laptop alone for a few weeks and then a couple days ago late at night I thought I would do a little research on the Internet with my desktop computer. All of a sudden things started to come together in my head and I started working with my new "wisdom". I thought about starting to do "a happy dance" and then I came to my senses.

Let me tell you about a huge factor in this situation. The computer was bought almost two years ago just prior to leaving on a foreign travel trip and I did not make any backup disc. Bad, bad and more bad.  So now I had to reload the Operating System. The method that worked for me was to use the Recovery Partition to restore the computer back to factory condition. Thus, I still have to reload any programs, personal information and personal tweaks that I want to use. No big deal since my desktop computer has the important stuff!

You ask ? ~ Do I have my desktop computer "backed up".  Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh. Trust me that project is at the top of my " To Do List"!  I have to purchase some discs or flash drives ASAP.

No, no, please don't scold me. I've had enough of that in my life. ;-(
Oh, Happy Day to You.



1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014