web analytics

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Rain


Generally, I rather enjoy the rain but today is different. It has been rainy most of the week and rain is expected throughout tomorrow. The presence of rain causes many varied reactions in people.
 Unpleasant emotions have been stirred in me and the most thunderous has occurred today. Depression has hit me like a bolt of lightning. Sadly, my body and mind are loosing a battle with the pain sensations in my stomach, low back and left leg. The nerve pain has gradually been returning and today it has returned in full force to my ankle. I feel so helpless, weak, confused and lost. Every step I take is one of burning pain and it is continuing to increase in intensity. More medicine is no longer an option. I feel so stressed and I don't know what to do.
Thanks for listening.


1 comment:

  1. I am sending you lots of sunny thoughts and good wishes. Anita

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014