web analytics

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quick And Easy Eggs

Another simple way to prepare eggs in a hurry. And, minimal clean-up. I have found that this is a quick way to eat a little breakfast when time is short. Of course, you can add toast, juice, coffee, tea - whatever, and it still takes very little time.

 
It really works nicely. I used a large mug so it was only filled half-way. So, more eggs could be used or alternatively, use a smaller mug. Another variable is the size of eggs. Have fun!


I recently clipped this recipe from the February 2012 Woman's Day magazine.

I am trying very hard to eat breakfast with protein every day. Like so many of us, it can be so easy to wait until we are feeling hungry before we think about eating. I really do not have any excuse for this behavior because I now have plenty of time to eat healthy!

Wishing you a Nutritious Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014