web analytics

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Is Something Burning

My laptop may be - - - -

 The hard drive may have crashed and burned! 









Please tell me it isn't so.

Don't you just hate that black screen?

                     I clearly need help!



Please send the Doctor - - -


For the past six weeks I have periodically been working (tinkering) on my laptop trying to get it in working order. I may have just dug myself a deeper hole. I have no idea what to do at this point. I guess it will just have to sit until I can get some professional help. And, I don't know when my budget will permit it.

It is so grand that I have the desktop computer which makes all this less painful.

Send out the fairies with some "fix it" fairy dust!

And, be kind to your computer.

Note: Does this post look like I have too much time on my hands? I don't ~ just having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014