web analytics

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's A New Day

And, what could be better. Oh, I guess if you are still working  ~ Friday would be better. Isn't retirement grand?

The week-end was challenging for me to stay focused on the present. So, I vow to do better today. It makes such a difference for my well being if I don't get "crazy in my head".  It usually occurs  if I start talking to friends (which are wonderful) about what has been going on. I know some of that is necessary for healing but it is time for me to put myself in high gear and get on with life.  After all, this wasn't my "first rodeo".

I know I have to gradually pursue more physically active activities.  I am still ecstatic that the nerve pain in my leg is almost non-existent. I will have to make some decisions about what I am going to do regarding gardening and some of the other physically intense activities that I have tried to do for so long. Even though I always tried to pace myself, It may be wise to try to make some more changes. I love my garden so much and I know it will be difficult to let it fall into disarray. If my budget wasn't so restrictive I would not have any concerns and I would promptly hire help. Actually, I could use a cleaning lady, too.



Well, it is time to make breakfast - a healthy breakfast. Maybe chopped fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. Sounds pretty good to me. Wish you could join me.

Take Good Care of yourself today.



.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014