web analytics

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Computer Problems

Why - Why - Why? That sounds like figure skater, Nancy Kerrigan back in the 1994 Olympics scandal! Those three words have come to my mind several times during the past few weeks. It's one thing to have stress in your life but it is another thing to add the stress of computer problems. I certainly do NOT have the patience for this right now. And, I have a headache!

My laptop is almost useless at the present. It seems as though most of the issues involve the new Blogger interface that does not want to work with my browser. Many of us that use Blogger have experienced periodic annoying problems. Since I am a self taught blogger with a big curiosity, I often get myself into situations that take me a lot of time to resolve. For me, it is very helpful to have a desktop computer as well as the laptop. Often, I can ask google or other search engines a question that help me to fix the other computer. I really am NOT in the mood for this! I know my computers need to be tuned up. I wish I could call my computer tech.


Another issue I have had for the longest time is my design template. I can not seem to get rid of the gaps of space in my right sidebar between a couple widgets. Drag and drop refuses to fix it. I believe the issue is in the HTML and with my state of mind I do not think "tinkering" with that is a wise thing to do at this time. I am afraid it could cause me to take a walk out to the garage and get a HAMMER! Yes, you heard me right. Given that I usually am a very calm person that tries to resolve "things" in a kind and logical manner, this is not good! I think it would be good for me to go somewhere and MEDITATE!

Oh, HAPPY DAY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014