web analytics

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Am Ready To Return

After a month break from blogging, I am feeling happy and I am regaining my health. Last month I underwent light anesthesia and received three epidural steroid injections into my spine where the nerve roots exit the spinal canal in the lumbar region. The nerve pain in my left leg which radiated down to my ankle had become so severe that every day life had become a big struggle. Through a lot of prayer and little luck I managed to find doctors who guided me to find a doctor that worked on the development of injection therapies, years ago, that have shown significant success. And, now I have become one of his recipients of a successful procedure. No more nerve pain, only some aching in my low back occasionally. I am ECSTATIC and feel tremendous GRATITUDE.  This procedure can be repeated every six months if needed and Medicare will pay for it. Many years ago I had a similar procedure but I did not receive any pain relief. I appreciate each and every day. 



Also, my medical issues with my stomach ulcers are under control through the use of medications, very controlled dietary regime and stress reduction. It has become clear to me and the doctors that the cause of all the abdominal distress was related to personal life stress and nothing else. I am looking forward to complete healing!    

The week before the spinal injections, for reasons unknown, my blood pressure took a nosedive and was registering 80/40. Not good! This has happened in the past. Also, I have had episodes of very abnormal elevated blood pressure. Medications have been adjusted again by the cardiologist and I am doing well. This is called Labile Hypertension and I have been treated for this since I was 29 years old.

Let me tell you, I am a very happy lady and I look forward to blogging more regularly.

Hope all your Valentines were happy surprises!



.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014