web analytics

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Did It - Finished

Another check-off on my To Do List.

This was challenging. A lot more challenging than the last time I worked in a tight space under a sink. My body is a tad bit more resistant to crawling far enough into a tight space to see what I have to do. Many times I will use a mirror to see, but then I have to orient myself to the reversed image. 

Leakey faucet all fixed!


These water lines also had to be removed. 


Success! However, I think I need to buy a larger crescent wrench.


It's all back together and no unwanted water anywhere. I know I have made this look very simple but I had a few more steps (like working with silicon, etc.) to put all of the parts of the faucet together.


Just another pretty picture of the hand painted sink.


I might as well show you how I painted the bathroom cabinets when I remodeled a few years ago. It is called a crackle finish. It turned out nice for a first attempt!


When I get the bathroom back in order and cleaned I will post a picture. I certainly do not get as much done in a day as I used to.

Someday I hope to get back to some crafting. Maybe, some crocheting or knitting with the cooler weather.

Hope you are warm and cozy on these cooler days.

Mary

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014