web analytics

Friday, October 17, 2014

Look Who Is Sleeping With Me

Look at those Expressive Eyes!


Yes, you got it! Little Houdini (My Love Bug) has wrangled her way back to my bed. For two nights she very willingly marched into her bed (I don't like the word kennel) without me saying a word. And, then one night she followed me into the bedroom and proceeded to make the biggest jump from her little stool that had been moved away from the bed. My bed is quite high, like about 30 inches. I have never seen her jump that far and high and fast. It was like a flash of movement that landed on my bed.


I think these darling four legged creatures are attached to our heart. How could I ever resist her affection and desire to be close?


She, of course, finds the spot she adores, right on my pillow. The washable chenille bedspread has been on my bed most of Lily's life for the ease of keeping it clean. Good news is that she is sleeping through the night without any accidents that are caused by the diuretics that she is prescribed.

Not much activity going on around here. Just pretty routine stuff.

Hope you have a Wonderful Autumn Weekend.

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014