web analytics

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Are They The Last

Probably not! My rose plants continue to delight and surprise me. When I think they are finished blooming for the season more roses open their faces and smile at me. So, today I have a couple of white roses that I can see from my living room window. Even though the bushes are not full and filled with blooms, every single flower speaks to me and says thank you for your care and efforts.

Now, let me show you what I am talking about. These are two very different types of roses. One is a hybrid tea rose and the other one is a climbing rose.


This climbing rose is White Dawn and I have had good success with it. The canes grow 12 to 14 feet and are filled with lot of blooms even though it was cut to the ground a couple months ago when I was cleaning up an area that was overgrown. It is such a great bloomer!


This rose is John F. Kennedy, a tribute to its namesake. It produces very nicely formed large blooms on strong stems. This is a smaller flower than most of the blooms. It is a proficient bloomer especially early in the season.


I hope you have enjoyed these stunning "Works of God's Art" that grace my garden.

Let's be Thankful.

Mary

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014