web analytics

Friday, October 24, 2014

Lifes Challenges


My neighborhood Best Friend is in Cancer Hospice Care and living with her daughter two and a half hours from my home.

If you have followed me for a while you may remember my postings from the end of December 2011 when my friend had surgery because of CANCER. It has been such a hard long road of ups and downs since that time. I have not blogged very much about her even though I have been involved in her journey. For several months she has been in and out of the hospital. I have missed her deeply for quite some time. This is extremely difficult so I won't write much. She has been my "mischief buddy" and good friend for around ten years. Next Wednesday, I plan to go to see her even though it is a long drive. Cancer is such an Ugly Disease! Prayers for courage and faith are welcome.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. Lily has started having unwanted symptoms of her heart disease. I have a call into the Vet for guidance in her care. Prayers welcome.

Until next time, Touch The Ones You Love.

Mary



1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, you, your dear friend and Lily are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014