web analytics

Monday, October 20, 2014

Call Me Crazy + Won't Be First Time

Over the week-end we attended an interesting (to me, anyway) event about an hour and a half from home. It was  - - - - - -


For quite some time I have been intrigued with Vintage Travel Trailers and Glamping. I guess you could say I am a dreamer along with being a little crazy. If you don't know, it's been said (tongue in cheek) that Glamping with a Vintage Trailer is nothing more than having a "Big Girl Playhouse". Just take a look!

Aren't these the cutest? Perhaps, a little too tiny! But, cute, none the less.


Now, a couple photos of the inside of the Route 66 themed trailer on the right.


Not a bad little kitchen area for the available space. I am sure every 1/8 inch space counts!



Theme Decorating is very popular. It sure gives you a canvas to be very creative on a small scale basis.  The Route 66 trailer is small at about 11 to 12 feet long! It's hard to believe. And, it also has a bed!

We saw many trailers at Trailer Fest, probably more than one hundred. The festival included all types of trailer, not only trailers of Glampers.

Here are a few photos of Vintage Trailers from Google that I am admiring. The above photos were taken by me as I had to document my experience in that tiny trailer.

It seems that the 50's and 60's Shasta 13 to 14 foot long trailer is a very popular model among Glampers. I like them too.

What a Pretty Tidy looking set-up.


Very Crisp and Colorful painted interior.



And, a Cozy Bed area.



Fun for the Holidays.


A little Shabby Chic decor.


This is a Beautiful Trailer and Decor. Click on the link and check out her most recent Acquisition. It is Fantastic. You've got to see it. Now, that is definitely Glamping!


And, how about a little Retro? Do you like flamingos?


This Little Chic is Simple and Sweet.


And, a Very Relaxing and Pleasant setting!


Now, this is taking Mini a little to far. Don't you think? I suspect there is a little photo-shopping here.



But, LOOK. I even found something for my Great-Grandson! How cute is that? Do you see his dog?


I hope you had some fun with me as I spent some time "Being Crazy".

I have always had GOALS. Who knows! If you don't think (dream) it, It certainly is NOT going to happen.

What are some of your dreams

Never Stop Dreaming.

Mary 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014