web analytics

Monday, May 07, 2012

Supervisor On Duty



Another day in the garden. And, look who is on duty. The corner of my property is surrounded with very large rock that was excavated at the time the house was built. The border of rock, some as big as five feet tall, is very attractive. Truthfully, I live on a lot of "very serious rock". When I put in some fencing many years ago, I placed it about three feet out from the rock so the doggie could run on the outside of the rock and she could visit with the people (usually with their dog) as they walked around the corner. By now, she has her own "fan club" and her name is better known than mine. It's Lily's House, and it's as simple at that.

If you have followed my blog you know what a chore it is to dig a hole just to plant a single gallon container plant because of all of the rock and adobe soil. It is hard work! And, it takes a lot of purchased planting mix so the roots have some room to grow. No new plantings today. Just more weeding and cleaning up the garden.

However, I did have to spend a lot of time trying to diagnose why my sprinkler timer is not working. Just a small area of my garden has timed sprinklers but every little bit helps with the work load of watering in the summer months. Well, don't know what the problem is after spending time replacing the battery and looking at a few possible problems. I guess I will have to work with google this evening to see what I can find. I hope I do not have to replace it because they cost about $100.00 for the same model. 

I  would like to blog about our wonderful weekend but that will have to wait because I am just too tired. - - - - - - - It looks like our On-Duty Supervisor is sleeping on the job. We must talk!


Until we meet again - - - Be Happy.


2 comments:

  1. The thought of Lily enjoying the sun while mommy works brings a smile to my face. Pat that dear poop-ie on the head for me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014