web analytics

Monday, May 21, 2012

I Am Back Again

Life is a little calmer, I think! However, I've been very busy in the garden and trying to do some home/garden maintenance. Have you ever used a pressure washer? It is very dirty work. But, usually does a wonderful job cleaning up mildew and moss on cement patios, sidewalks and driveways. I try to do it every couple years because my cement work around the house always attracts lots of moss, etc, because of all of the shade. It was way overdue and the walkways were getting very slippery and lots of the dirt was "tracking" into the house and on the carpets.

This is the pressure washer that I use. Can you see all of the muck on the driveway cement and what a difference it makes to clean it?


There was a lot of dirty muck to clean up. Before I started, the cement was really black. Not pretty!




And, I am so happy how all of the cement turned out. Lots and lots of hard work. But, I am really happy with the results. I am looking forward to having some guests for some patio dinners. 


Look - look - look at how great the driveway looks. The patio and sidewalks look equally as good.


So many flowers are starting to open in the garden. Here are a few photos I took a few minutes ago.




In the next day or so, I will share some of my Yosemite National Park photos.

I hope you are having a Good Week.




1 comment:

  1. Oh you must be very busy! The cement turned out so wonderful, definitely deserves your hard work!!!
    You are so lucky to have those beautiful flowers around you! I love them all, thanks for sharing!
    Hope you enjoy your week too!
    Best wishes,
    LS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014