web analytics

Thursday, May 10, 2012

How Clean (Dirty) Is Your Carpet

I have wanted a new vacuum clearer for about two years. My Hoover Canister Vacuum has been repaired, taped with duct tape and properly maintained including frequent bag changes. But the time had come for serious evaluation of just how clean I was able to make my carpets. Having a doggie (that sheds long hair) in the house certainly contributes to difficult carpet maintenance. Take a look at this disgusting photo of dirt and dog hair! Embarrassing! - to say the least.


No longer will I have to live with this in my carpet because my new vacuum has removed it. I imagine it will take a few times of vacuuming before it is the cleanest. At this time, I am very pleased with this Hoover Wind Tunnel Baglass Canister Cleaner with Powered Nozzle S3765-040. A little expensive. I hope it is worth it.


For the past few months I have been sneezing and having allergy symptoms.  And, I have been thinking that maybe it could be partly caused by the dog hair and dirt in the carpet, even though the carpet looked clean!  I like getting something new. Even though it is a household appliance!

Have A Wonderful Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014