web analytics

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hilltop Nursery

This beautiful sight is where we went to shop for vegetable plants and some flowers to put in pots. This nursery is a small Mennonite owned business a few towns away. Last year was their first year and this year they have been able to expand significantly. But, most of their stock is limited to small size plants that are great for planting at this time of year. Everything looked fresh and healthy.

As soon as I have time I will be planting Tomatoes, Peppers and Cucumbers. As well as Petunias, Geraniums and Calibrachoa which I love for my Tipsy Pots.


Today I am taking my friend who is recovering from cancer to the hospital to have a CAT scan prior to starting her radiation therapy. Last Friday we went for her appointment with the radiology oncologist. Afterwards, we plan to go out for some lunch and spend some time visiting. We usually talk on the telephone daily but it is nice to see each other.

It is such a busy week. Tomorrow there is a visit to the opthamologist and Thursday is my Knitters and Hookers meeting!

There really is so much to do and not enough time - - - especially at my age when the body just won't and can't do as much as I want it to do in a day! And, of course, most of the work is what I lovingly call "dirty work" which means it takes me a lot of  time cleaning up to go "out in public".

Have a Fabulous Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014