web analytics

Saturday, May 05, 2012

I Want One

And, Yes, I want it in PINK, also!



I would like to have a bicycle like this (painted pink, of course) sitting in my garden. I had a very nice red bicycle that I used to ride until I had my back injury. I kept it for the longest time with thoughts that I would be able to ride it again. But, eventually, I sold it at a yard sale. I sure hated to see it go. But, the time had come to lower it from the rafters in the garage, dust it off and send it on to a better life. I think I helped someone to be happy when I sent it off.

It is such a beautiful day in my part of the world. In my book, it is a perfect day. I hope to cross-off some of my To-Do list! It seems to get longer and not shorter. Why is that? Could it be that when I am asked to go somewhere or do something with a friend, I am always eager to say yes. And, that doesn't help to shorten my list. But, oh, it is a lot more fun!

The garden is looking very colorful and it is sure fun, especially, since the strange weather systems of late. I think it is going to stay warm for awhile, and maybe even get as warm as the 80's! That will be a first for the season.



Later today, we will be going to a celebration for our pastor's wife who has just completed everything for her to obtain her PhD. Impressive!

I hope your day is Bright and Sunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014