web analytics

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Staying On My Pathway

Last evening, I attended my group of Grief Recovery. The program is helping me and the the people are wonderful.  It is a good feeling to recognize the positive changes that I see in myself. I believe that getting my blood pressure managed is a huge part of being able to better cope. Also, I have had wonder support from my church, friends and neighbors.


Today was a beautiful sunny warm day. However, a large rain storm is predicted for the weekend. And, that is great because we really need the water. 

I hope your week is going well.

Mary


1 comment:

  1. Stay safe and dry in the rain this weekend. We sure need the water! I am so happy things are looking better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014