web analytics

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where, Oh Where Have I Been


Hello again. It seems like I have been away for a long time. But, I guess it is about ten days. However, that it a longer time between posts than usual for me. My computer had to be worked on and I had to wait a few days for service. I had a different computer technician work on it than the last time. I think he cleaned up all the "stuff" that had crept in as well as "stuff" that the other technician had done that was not serving me well.  

Much to my surprise, we are having snow this morning. Just a dusting, but it is still snow. It is so pretty. Our weather has been so different this season. Yesterday, I was out in the garden raking leaves and today it is snowing. I thought it was very cold last night but didn't even think about it maybe snowing. We don't usually get snow this often at this elevation. I am enjoying the snow as long as I don't get snowed in. 

Wherever you are and whatever weather you are having, I hope you have a Fabulous Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014