web analytics

Friday, March 14, 2014

Do You Really Want To Know How My Days Are Going

Not so great. Wednesday morning I had to get my car to the local auto mechanic by 7:30 AM. So, my neighbor helped me jump start the car and I was on my way. The plan was for the mechanic to check the battery again and any of the wiring that he could check without getting into it too extensively. While he was doing "his thing" I walked to a coffee shop for a muffin and cuppa until the post office opened. Then I picked up my mail from the past few days and then walked to deliver my water bill check at the water district and then walked some more to drop off my sanitary (sewer) district bill check. Why use those over priced stamps when I can deliver my checks?

When I returned to the mechanic it was decided that I should take the car to a mechanic - up the hill - since he has more equipment to analyze the electrical system. I called and the earliest appointment is next Monday afternoon. So I scheduled.

I had two important errands that I had been delaying until the car was more dependable. One of them was to return the cell phone that at I bought a couple weeks ago because the Sim card was defective. And, I had to pick up another phone. So, this has been the picture. for the past month I have been dealing with an unreliable car and I do not have a cell phone, but I do have jumper cables that I know how to use.

So, since my car was running and sometimes will start. I decided to travel the forty minutes to the store to take care of the cell phone. It was so great that the sales assistant took care of activating the phone for me so I did not have to do it when I got home. Since I was at Walmart I decided to park my car at the back by the automobile department in case I needed to beg for help to jump start my car. Blessings received and the car started!

Then I needed to stop for gasoline on my way home. I usually stop at a station where the prices are the lowest in the area. Again, blessings and the car started. Then, I went straight home.

Can you even imagine how stressed I was every minute of my travels? I was so thankful to be home safe and sound.?

Yesterday, I managed to go to my Prayer Shawl knitting and crochet group. By the way, we are called the "Knitters and Hookers"!  We are a happy group. The group meets close by my house, so I walked. The weather is so beautiful. Perfect for walking.

Today was for outdoor work in the garden intermittent with going into the house to rest.

The weekend will be busy and that is good.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014