web analytics

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wonderful Walking

After a nights rest, I enjoyed a wonderful Expanded Continental Breakfast in the large Lobby Kitchen.  The food was very good and the selection was huge. I was surprised at how tired I was feeling . Even though I had a few cups of strong Pete's coffee with breakfast, when Lily and I went back to our room,  I fell sound asleep until 1 PM.  I was somewhat annoyed with myself but reminded myself that it was OK and I should listen to my body.


Since I still wasn't feeling very energetic I decided to go for a walk. Our room was within walking distance to everything in town even though we were on the outer region of the town. That meant that we could walk in the lovely residential area.  The weather was perfect and Lily thought she was in heaven!  We had a  wonderful walk for about three hours.


This is a lovely area by the parking lot. I did not take pictures of the beautiful gardens with the many sitting areas and I wish I had. But, it was a little challenging to take photos  with Lily always at my side even though she was very good.  We spent a quiet evening at the Inn. Even though I had some ideas of what I wanted to do during my vacation days, I decided to just go with the flow and enjoy my days with spontaneity.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014