web analytics

Monday, September 14, 2009

What Are You Reading

What a lovely rainy morning, especially if you have time to step into the wonderful world of reading a book.




I hope to be doing that soon.  It seems like the days are zooming by and I very seldom have time to sit and enjoy a book. However, I recently bought a book to take on my  upcoming vacation. The book is "South of Broad" by Pat Conroy.




Pat Conroy is the author of eight previous books: The Boo, The Water is Wide, The Great Santini, The Lords of Discipline, The Prince of Tides, Beach Music, My Losing Season, and The Pat Conroy Cookbook: Recipes of My Life. He lives in Fripp Island, South Carolina.

My interest in his book started when I saw him on TV during an interview. Living in the West all of my life, I do not know very much about the South so I thought it would be a good book for me.

Maybe, if I didn't spend so much time at the computer I would have time to start some book reading!  I still have some things I want to learn about blogging. So far, I have managed on my own. 

I hope you enjoy the change of seasons.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014