web analytics

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Is Coming to a Close

And, the garden is looking different.  There are still a few flowers blooming but there is a definite change. The Sweet Autumn Clematis is so heavy with blooms in some areas that it looks totally white. I like the intricacy of the flowers and the lacey look.

The red roses are always a favorite of mine.  I can see this rose outside my window today. It has a wonderful fragrance. The rose bush was here when I moved to this house  so, I do not know the name.
The Sweet Alyssum (Carpet of Snow) is still in full bloom as a ground cover in the White Garden.
And this is a plant that is native to this area.  It is called California Fuchsia and can be very invasive but  I like the way it weaves itself in and out of the rock.


Hope you are having a good weekend.


~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014