web analytics

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Ready

Animated Gifs </P>
<P></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P><BR></P>
<P>http://www.graphicsgrotto.com
So many things to do. I need to go and pick up some maps even though I know the way.  It just makes it easier in case I take a wrong turn and need assistance getting back on track.


In my previous life (before becoming a "country mouse") I spent a lot of time enjoying the Monterey coast either for pleasure (which was often) or for work. During that time I was working as a Disability/Catastrophic Case Manager Nurse traveling and providing service to thirteen counties.  It included a lot of travel but also an oportunity to see and sometimes enjoy nice little restaurants and a variety of shops. As long as I met my required work criteria I could take the time to enjoy.  Sometimes, it meant getting home later and completing paperwork (there was a lot of it) at home, but it was worth it.  Thirteen counties included a lot of interesting locations, ie. Sausalito, Benecia, Pacific Grove, Danville, Mill Valley, San Francisco, Berkeley and Carmel Valley to name a few.


The pretty picture below depicts what I hope to be doing soon. Quietly sitting and reading with my doggie by my side. There is nothing like getting away and being totally removed from all the reminders of things that have to be done around the home. I am very excited about the place where I will be staying in Carmel.  It is "pet friendly" and has excellent reviews. Besides all that good stuff, it is in close walking distance to shops, restaurants and The Ocean.


 
I have been feeling quite good, but I hope to return rejuvenated and eager to do some of the things that I seem to be letting slide.  You know what I mean?  There are always those things that don't yell at you the loudest and get overlooked.

Have a Fabulous Day.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014