web analytics

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can You Believe It

When I brought the newly cut glass home and started to assemble the pictures of  "Pinky and Blue Boy" the glass was not the right size even though I took the backer cardboard as a guide for the glass cutter. Much to my annoyance the backer cardboard size is just a little smaller than the opening of the frame which means that the glass does not set behind the frame edge but falls to the front. What a disappointment. I was hoping to have this project finished. But on a good note, I really like how the frame painting and matting is turning out.
 
It will have to wait until I return from my vacation. Sorry for my horrible picture taking . The lighting was terrible and I was rushing!

Have a fabulous day.

~Mary~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014