web analytics

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sweet Autumn

Just a click will enlarge the photo.


Sweet Autumn - it is comimg. But, for now the Sweet Autumn Clematis has just started blooming in the White Garden and it is wonderful. It seems as though it is starting its bloom a little latter this year. It does not have the beautiful fragrance this morning. As the day gets warmer it will start to put out the lovely scent. My entire garden seems to be on a different time schedule this year for some reason. Our whole weather cycles are changing. As many plants/flowers in the garden are slowing down it is always so nice to see the huge profusion of white clematis come to reality.


The  white Crepe Myrtle is also starting to bloom. It is a very tall tree and the blossoms are starting to burst at the very top.


This is my first post in September and this is my Birthday month. I can hardly wait to take my little trip to the Monterey Coast and spend some time in Carmel-By-The-Sea.  I have to start to plan what I am going to take for myself and for Lily.  I have to be sure and take her favorite toys to play with.


WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL LATE SUMMER DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014