web analytics

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Is The Day Of Rest

And, that is what I am going to try and do.  I went to church and now I am trying to decide what comes next. I am so blessed to have a church very nearby that "works for me". I never thought I would ever be a church member again in my life because of my experiences with religion when I was younger. But, I love my church!

This photo is of my entry hall and a beautiful Gerbera Daisy in the most vivid florecent pink color. I have never noticed this  color before. I had signed up to provide the alter flowers for church services today.  Since I stayed in Carmel a day longer than planned and arrived home quite late yesterday, I had to modify my plans about flowers.  So, after dark I drove back down the hill to the grocery store to look for flowers. I wasn't finding anything that pleased me until I spotted this precious plant. It was enjoyed by many at church and, now I will have it to enjoy and probably plant it in my garden.  It's a very nice thing.



I'm tired but their will be more tomorrow.

I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday.

~Mary~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014