web analytics

Friday, September 04, 2009

She Is At It Again

Yes, she is!  You know there is always something that needs a second life or just freshening up. Or, maybe a totally new creation that just needs a little paint.

Can you tell how much I enjoy all of the "animated goodies" that are available for blogger, etc.? I really do get a big kick out of them. I guess there still is a lot of child in me!





Just a click will enlarge the photos.






 


Well, let's take a look of what is going on today with all of this happy spraaaaaaying. I am spraying some ordinary brown frames the color ivory so I can frame some beautiful very old prints of  "Pinkie" by Sir Thomas Lawrence (1769-1830) and "Blue Boy" by Thomas Gainsborough, (1727-1788). I have loved these masterpieces since I was a child. Having grown up in Southern California, I have had the opportunity to view these beautiful works of art at the Huntington Library and Art Gallery in San Marino, California on many occassions.

These little books which I purchased in 1966  (costing only $1.25) have very nice stories about the history of these paintings.


This is a project that has been waiting a very long time for me to "get-at-it".  I will be placing them in my bedroom.







If you would like to see another recent spray paint project of mine, take a look at

(http://everydaydelight09.blogspot.com/2009/07/look-out-i-have-can-of-spray-paint.html) for photos of my Blue Table Set.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014