web analytics

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Morning



Well, I think we have one more nice day before the temperature is expected to reach three digits for a few days. The evenings are shorter and cooler. And I think we are on our way to changing our seasonal clothes and preparing for the autumn/fall weather.


Today is going to be another busy day taking care of things that seem to be taking up too much room on my "to do" list.


One errand I must do without fail is to go to the vet for my precious little Lily.  Much to my surprise, she was being bothered by something that was making her scratch herself relentlessly. With a look see, I found that she had four fleas on her belly. She is almost four years old and never have we had a problem with fleas.  In the past, when I have lived at a lower altitude it was not uncommom for my pets to need medicine for fleas.  I don't know what is different about this year at this time. But one thing is for sure, by the end of the day she will have her medicine.


Later this afternoon I will be going to my knitting group and work some more on my shawl. I try to do a little knitting everyday, even if it is only a row or two.  It is the same concept as making sure you sit at your sewing machine everyday and work on something even if it is only a short time.  It is surprising how it really helps in getting projects finished!


I hope all of you have an enjoyable day doing something that makes you and others feel special.




~Mary~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014