web analytics

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Garden Shed

Click to enlarge this photo.
I like it so much and it is very useful.
As long as I can remember, I have wanted a garden shed. Four years ago I decided that it was something that I could do for myself. Now, listen to my rational about spending the money. I probably would have lost the money with the current economy if I hadn't spent it four years ago. That makes perfect sense, don't you think?
Every garden shed needs a mail box! Actually, it is a very handy place to store my garden gloves. I did not go out and buy a mailbox special for the garden shed. Actually, it was a gift at the time I was moving here. But since I do not have home delivered mail it needed some kind of a home! Light bulb moment, I'll put it by the garden shed. I think it looks cute.
If you have been following my posts, you know how much a like spray paint in a can. Notice the purple chair. It was in the yard when I moved here. It is quite old. It is one of those chairs that has the wire stretchers under the seat. I had to reinforce the seat with some brackets for it to be safe. Well, it was not purple when I found it. But, it is now!
One day when I stopped at a yard sale, I found the water pump for about five dollars. It had been painted white. The paint was chipped and it was rusty and it needed some LTC. So, now it has a new home as a red water pump.
I am sure by now, you realize that a lot of my possessions have had a prior life. In the future, I will give you tours through the house and you can see all of the reincarnations! Wishing you a PLAYFUL summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014