web analytics

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Look Out - I Have A Can Of Spray Paint


I love Spray Paint. It is so much fun and it is easy. I never know what my next vision will be of an object to paint. I think I could be dangerous! Let me show you my last project. This little table/chair set has been in my garden for quite some time and was beginning to look a little shabby, little rusty and a little dingy. So, look out table - here I come.

I am very pleased how it turned out. The table/chair set is prominently placed in front of the White Garden. It makes quite a brilliant presence in its "regal blue". Actually, the paint color is periwinkle. From what I have read on the blogs there quite a few of us out there that get a high with spray paint. And, I don't mean from the fumes! There is a reason why spray paint comes in so many colors. We love it.

.



And, did you notice the white lilies blooming behind the table in the White Garden? Very magnificent, don't you think. They are Oriental Lilies called Simplon. It looks like a nice bumble bee came to visit. With the temperatures above 100 degrees today, the garden flowers and leaves are getting scorched! That always makes me feel sad.

Maybe, you have noticed that I do not have a lawn. That is because I am not able to use a lawn mower because of my back injuries. So, I have managed to seed the entire side yard with a ground cover called Prunella. I had a small patch of it in the garden and I collected the seeds and distributed them over the ground and nurtured it until it spread throughout the area. The next photo shows it in bloom with a purple flower.


I think it looks very pretty.

Hope you are feeling COMFORTABLE and COOL, I wish I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014