web analytics

Monday, July 20, 2009

Garden Vignettes

Just a click will enlarge the first and third photos. I am still learning about publishing photos on this blog. It is like two steps forward and one step backwards. Maybe, that is baby steps! Anyway, I have a way to go before it becomes a smooth process.
I enjoy all the "little spots" in my garden that give it my personality. I certainly don't want to overdo it and make it look cluttered or the individual "spots" will loose their significance.
Perhaps I will let the photos speak for themselves.

ENJOY and take a moment and relax in my garden.

Hope you are having a WONDERFUL summer day.

1 comment:

  1. Love your garden shed mailbox, what a clever idea to put your garden gloves inside!That little iron sign with the umbrella man and the birdies is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014